- This event has passed.
The first ICIS Indian Surfactants Conference
21. September 2017 - 22. September 2017
The 1st ICIS Indian Surfactants Conference is scheduled for September 21-22, 2017 at The Westin Mumbai Garden City in Mumbai, India
Increasing disposable income, changing consumer preferences and growing demand for the speciality chemicals define the Indian surfactant market and represents many business opportunities international companies.
The 1st Indian Surfactants conference will bring together the leading experts across the surfactants value chain to share the market insights, assess current and future growth areas and examine trends that affect the Indian surfactants industry.
Why to attend:
- Hear over 15 industry experts addressing the main challenges and opportunities in the surfactants value chain in India
- Meet and network with 100+ industry professionals representing the Indian and global surfactants sectors
- Learn about the regional outlook for LAB and ethylene oxide: supply, demand and investment landscape
- Benefit from in-depth market analysis and trends forecasts in the Indian personal and home care sectors
- Understand the consumer preferences and what do end-products companies look for from surfactants manufacturers
- With our interactive sessions, you can ask questions and lead the discussions to ensure you get the most critical information for your business
Delegates attend from a wide range of sectors including: Surfactants producers, Shipbrokers, Feedstocks producers and suppliers, Logistics providers, Chemical trader / distributor, Surfactant manufacturers
End-consumer companies: Personal care, Household and many Industrial Applications, Government representatives, Technology providers and technology licensors, and Consultants.
This year the ICIS Surfactants conference series makes its first appearance in Mumbai, India in September. Co-produced with Neil A. Burns, and in partnership with the IHPICA, the meeting provides a timely opportunity to analyse the current market and identify future potential.
Registration is necessary and can be made here
Details on the Agenda can be had here
The confence brochure can be downloaded here