- This event has passed.
The 11th ICIS World Oleochemicals Conference
October 24 - October 25
The 11th ICIS World Oleochemicals Conference will take place from October 24-25, 2017 in Barcelona, Spain
– Overview of the global oleochemicals market landscape in 2017
– The growing cost of raw feedstock materials: The real industry threat?
– Global glycerine market: What does the future hold?
– Looking towards a more sustainable future: Is the industry prepared to take the necessary steps in the right direction?
– Fatty alcohol market and its role in the global market.
– PANEL Innovation: Is the market dedicating the essential time to innovation and what are the results?
The Agenda can be viewed here
The Conference Brochure can be had here
Registration can be made here
New Speakers Announced
The organisers are proud to announce that the following speakers will be joining the World Oleochemicals agenda. Don’t miss out on these exclusive market insights and make sure you are part of the conversation.
Jens Kubitschke, Application & New Business Development Manager, OXEA
SESSION: Advantage synthetics – how synthetic alcohols and acids are gaining market share
Thomas Blocher, Business Manager – Reaction Technology, BUSS CHEMTECH
SESSION: Oleochemical Derivatives – Opportunities for Downstream Integration
The speaker lineup can be viewed here