- This event has passed.
Mobile World Congress 2018
February 26 - March 1
Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry, organised by the GSMA and held in the Mobile World Capital Barcelona, February 26 – March 1, 2018
In 2018, MWC Shanghai will feature more than 600 exhibitors and will bring together over 60,000 professionals from across the mobile ecosystem and adjacent industry sectors, including automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, IoT, AI, transport and logistics, and many others.
This three-day event focuses on the core audiences of mobile operators, ecosystem players, and enterprises, delivering a one-of-a-kind exhibition, thought leadership conference, educational events from partners, and unparalleled networking and business development opportunities.
Enter the fast-paced mobile scene in Asia by showcasing your company in the premier exhibition and event space for start-ups in the region. 4YFN Shanghai connects, inspires and ignites innovation by bringing together start-ups, VC, Investor and Incubator ecosystems at MWC Shanghai. With over 150 exhibiting start-ups, you don’t want to miss this powerful catalyst for growth and success.
Calll for papers
If you’re interested in speaking at the world’s biggest and most influential mobile industry event then here’s your chance – the 2018 Mobile World Congress Call for Papers is now open!
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your story with the mobile world! Over 100000 attendees are waiting to hear from you.
The Call for Papers will close on Friday, 27 September 2017. View the list of topics and submit your proposal online.
See the topics proposed here
This renowned technology event will again bring together over 108000 industry professionals to explore the theme of “Creating a Better Future.” Registration is now open, so purchase your pass early and start planning your time at the most important event of the year.
MWC18 brings together the latest innovations from more than 2,300 exhibitors and leading-edge technology in NEXTech and 4YFN. There are also broad learning opportunities from our world-class conference programme and dozens of partner-led programmes, GSMA seminars and more. Everything you need to know about the mobile industry and beyond will be offered over these four days.
To get the most value from your time in Barcelona, I would like to recommend the Gold Pass. A Gold Pass will allow you to enjoy these benefits:
- Full access to our Conference programme featuring keynote speakers from companies such as BT Group, Ericsson, NTT DOCOMO and Red Hat. Our highly-rated independent programme brings the most current and relevant industry leaders to explore the hottest topics influencing the industry today.
- Unlimited use of our VIP Networking Lounges. These stylish lounges are equipped with the necessities to keep you productive during the week, including power, Wi-Fi and catering. These exclusive spaces are limited to Gold and Platinum Pass holders only, so you are guaranteed a delightful experience to regroup and recharge.
- Daily conference lunch. In addition to a wide selection of lunch options and comfortable seating, our Conference Hall boasts 60% C-level attendance. There is a good chance your lunchtime networking will yield some fortuitous introductions!
- Complimentary GSMA Intelligence Report, the preeminent source for industry data and analysis.
- Dedicated customer service with expedited assistance from our lovely Customer Care team.
See all of our pass options and benefits.