- This event has passed.
IP World Summit 2018
8. October 2018 - 10. October 2018
IP World Summit, formerly known as Global Patent Congress, is a one-stop shop for IP leaders offering a mix of thought provoking and practical sessions now covering a range of approaches to IP protection and monetisation, including patents, trade secrets, designs, copyright, licensing and trademarks.
The IP World Summit is a one-stop shop for IP leaders offering a mix of thought provoking and practical sessions now covering a range of approaches to IP protection, strategy and monetisation, including patents, trade secrets, designs, copyright, licensing and trademarks. Designed exclusively for Chief Intellectuals Property Officers, Heads of Patents, Heads of IP, IP Managers and Patent Attorneys, IP World Summit provides the opportunity to learn from global leaders about how to balance increasing business interest in your IP portfolio.
IP leaders, from the West Coast of America all the way to the Eastern reaches of Asia at the IP World Summit 2018 October 8-10 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
There has never been a more exciting time to be working as innovators and IP specialists! With a changing landscape in the US, ongoing developments within China and new strategy models to take advantage of, it is now more important than ever to be discussing approaches with your peers throughout the global IP community.
Research for the upcoming agenda has begun and we have received submissions from:
- Jerry Xia, Chief IP Counsel, Asia-Pacific, HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC.
- Satish Tiwary, Head, IP, AIRBUS INDIA
- Claudia Tapia, Director IPR Policy, ERICSSON
- Patrick Patnode, President of Licensing, GE VENTURES
- Balbinder Bisram, Principal Legal Counsel, HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES
- Dr Stephan Wolke, Head of Intellectual Property & Services, CEO, THYSSENKRUPP AG, THYSSENKRUPP INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY GMBH
- Ewald De Wet, Chief IP Technical Advisor, SASOL TECHNOLOGY
Please do not miss-out on the opportunity to attend the IP event built for you! Nowhere else will you find your peers on a global level delivering briefings so open and candidly, nor a programme led by the people that matter – professionals like you!
We would be delighted to have you attend the event this year. As such, we have a special introductory rate for the first 20 registrants, at only GBP 699+VAT.
The preliminary Agenda can be downloaded here