- This event has passed.
Intex South Asia 2017
November 15 - November 17
The third edition of Intex South Asia 2017, South Asia’s largest international textiles sourcing platform, will take place from November 15-17, 2017 at Sri Lanka Exhibition and Convention Centre, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Intex South Asia is endorsed and supported by major Industry Trade Bodies, Chambers of Commerce and Government institutions from across Asia.
This year, more than 225 international suppliers from 15+ countries and regions will showcase their best in yarns, apparel fabrics, denim fabrics, clothing accessories, textile dyes and chemicals, software solutions and other allied services to connect and explore business opportunities with leading buyers from across South Asia and other international markets.
- Country Pavilions from India, Pakistan, China, Taiwan, Turkey
- Trends Zone showcasing trends and fashion forecast for SS/FW 2018-19
- Denim World – Special Zone showcasing Denim Yarns, Fabrics, Washes, Accessories, etc.
- Fashion Fiesta: Networking Reception & Fashion Show
- Interactive Business Forums and Workshops with International Speakers
- VIP Platinum Lounge
- Intex South Asia was created as a meeting point to bring the best in fibers, yarns, apparel fabrics, denims and allied services from around the world to interact with buyers from the biggest manufacturing and consuming region in the world – South Asia and other international markets.
- Intex South Asia would provide you an excellent opportunity to meet potential customers, explore new market opportunities, know about next season’s trends and forecast, improve your supply chain, diversify your brand and add value to your international business.
- Intex South Asia delivers access to industry developments, networking opportunities and strategic initiatives with other suppliers from across South Asia and the world to help expand the industry and businesses, in one location, under one roof.
With consecutive successful editions, Intex South Asia has established itself as the region’s premier sourcing fair which positions Sri Lanka as an international textile sourcing destination and business hub of South Asia region.
Intex South Asia invites international buyers and suppliers to take advantage of the shift in garmenting manufacturing from China and South East Asia to South Asia.
Intex is South Asia’s only international sourcing fair, showcasing the best in yarns, fabrics (apparel & denim), clothing accessories and allied services from across Asia and the World.
The Intex South Asia dual advantage – Gives access into South Asia, which is not only the second largest garment manufacturing and exporting region in the world but also has a massive domestic market spurred by South Asia’s 487 million fashion conscious youth with increasing disposable income and spending power.
Growing capabilities of South Asian manufacturers and exporters with qualified in house design teams and fabric merchandisers strengthens connect with international brand owners.
Buyers can optimize their business travel plans with Intex South Asia to connect with new suppliers during their business trips to South Asia & South East Asia.
A robust platform for untapped South Asian intra-regional trade.
Intex South Asia delivers access to industry developments, networking opportunities and strategic initiatives with other global suppliers from across South Asia and the world to help expand industry and business, in one location, under one roof.