- This event has passed.
International Sourcing Expo Australia
November 14 - November 16
Australia’s premier international sourcing show for apparel, accessories & textiles
International Sourcing Expo Australia which is Australia’s biggest show for apparel, accessories and textiles will be held at the new International Convention Centre Sydney from November 14 – 16, 2017. The ICC is a world-class facility and is situated in the heart of Sydney’s commercial centre in the Darling Harbour precinct
If you’re looking to improve your supply chain, compare costs and services, produce your own label, diversify your brand or source from 1000s of products and ranges, then the International Sourcing Expo Australia is the event for you. This is your unparalleled opportunity to shop around for the best operators the world has to offer in the manufacture, supply and distribution of apparel, textiles and accessories.
Attendance to the International Sourcing Expo Australia is a must for industry professionals associated with apparel, accessories and textile manufacturing, marketing and sourcing. This includes trade buyers, manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, institutional buyers, designers, sourcing agents and importers.
- Discover first-hand new trends in fashion and manufacturing for apparel, textiles, accessories and more
- Meet, compare and connect with international manufacturers, suppliers, agents and industry experts
- Order direct from suppliers and rationalise your supply chain
- Expand your network and commercial opportunities by connecting with new international industry contacts
- Improve your business offering by sourcing new products and assessing existing and potential suppliers
Stay informed with International Sourcing Expo Australia announcements as they break including on site education programs, networking events, new exhibitors and launch activities at the event.