- This event has passed.
Inside 3D Printing 2018
February 21 - February 22
The Inside 3 D Printing Conference takes place from February 21-22, 2018, and the exhibition (February 20-24, 2018) alongside METAV 2018 at CCD Congress Centre Düsseldorf-East, Germany
Inside 3D Printing, the leading B2B Conference for 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing is back! Thousands of visitors, an Additive Manufacturing Exposition and three Conference Tracks Ensure Maximum Knowledge Transfer and Networking.
- Who is Who in the global 3D printing community
- 2 Days of packed programme (in majority in English)
- 50+ sessions on latest topics, trends, success stories and strategies for the 3D printing world
- Speakers from national and international leading companies
- Programme Director, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Franz-Josef Villmer, Professor for Product Development, Innovation Management and Rapid Technologies, Ostwestfalen-Lippe University of Applied Sciences with a renowned Advisory Board
- Exchange and learn from top international experts
Exhibition and Networking
- 10+ Exhibitors and Sponsors
- Companies like ANSYS Spaceclaim, EOS GmbH, LZN Laser Zentrum Nord GmbH, Fraunhofer Institute and more are expected
- 360 degree insight into the 3D printing industry – B2B and B2C machines, tools, software and materials
- Networking on the highest level
Additive Manufacturing as a Driver of Digital Manufacturing
From Data Stream to Physical Products
Digitalization changes the entire value creation of manufacturing and the application of additive manufacturing technologies fits perfectly in the world of digital manufacturing. It drives a disruptive change in the product realization process, comparable to the advent of electric vehicles or alternative energy technologies. New materials, novel business models, complex product design with the integration of new functions, new applications and job profiles as well as legal and social aspects characterize this evolution. Besides these direct implications of additive manufacturing, superordinate connections play an increasingly important role in the future of manufacturing. Together with robotics, artificial intelligence, nanomaterials and other exponential technologies, additive manufacturing will significantly shape the future.
The media hype has made 3D printing an omnipresent theme. Inside 3D Printing, as the leading additive manufacturing conference, however, makes additive manufacturing the centre of attention and focuses on the latest commercial innovations, today’s enormous efforts in research, the development of technologies and equipment, as well as the application and integration into a complete product realization process. All stakeholders of additive manufacturing are addressed by Inside 3D Printing.
Let´s take a look over the horizon. Optimism, innovations, opportunities and risks will pave the way on which we move forward into the future of manufacturing.
Online registration (early bird until February 2, 2018) can be made here
More information is available at the link below.