- This event has passed.
How business can better manage human rights risks Forum
November 1 - November 2
Innovation Forum’s ‘How business can better manage human rights risks’ conference is taking place on November 1-2, 2017 at the offices of Freshfield Bruckhaus Deringer in London (UK)
It will be the fourth in the series, which contributes to our extensive work on modern slavery and forced labour. We’ll build on previous discussion, with an emphasis on tangible, interactive and high-level discussion on how business can best engage and manage human rights risks in their operations and supply chains.
In plenary, breakouts, workshops and Questions & Answers, we will cover issues including:
- The business case: is human rights risk REALLY anything more than a reputational risk?
- Civil society expectations: what’s the latest and where do you stand?
- Modern slavery – keeping up the momentum two years on
- The current political climate – does your business have a role in responding?
- Data privacy and cyber risk: the latest human rights threat?
- Legislation: the latest implications for your company and how to stay ahead of the curve
Have a look through the full agenda here
A few of the organisations we have participating so far include Global Witness, ABN AMRO, Business and Human Rights Resource Centre, Vodafone, Shift, Mars, Twinings, Institute for Business and Human Rights, Unicef, John Lewis, Standard Life, International Tourism Partnership and more to be revealed soon.
If you are interested in attending the forum, you can sign up at the early bird rate here, saving £400: