- This event has passed.
Graphene and 2D materials
15. November 2017 - 16. November 2017
This event is the most commercially-focused conference and exhibition on graphene and other 2D materials. Graphene and 2D materials is scheduled for November 15-16, 2017 in Santa Clara, California, USA
You will hear companies announce their latest technologies or launch their products. Technologists will announce their latest results and suppliers and end-users will connect.
Why Graphene and 2D Materials USA 2017?
- Focused on commercial progress, real application development, and commercially-relevant innovation.
- Accelerate value chain creation by co-hosting suppliers, intermediary compounders/formulators and end users.
- Connects suppliers and customers from a variety of end user industries.
- Co-located with highly synergetic events such as printed electronics, wearable technologies, electric vehicles and 3D printing.
Register by August 25, 2017 for our largest attendee discount here