- This event has passed.
Connections Europe IoT and the Connected Consumer
1. November 2017 @ 8:00 - 2. November 2017 @ 18:00
Innovations and Disruptions for the IoT (Internet of Things) and Smart Home
International IoT research firm Parks Associates notes that while connected products have not achieved critical mass in Europe, introductions of connected products with previously unavailable benefits, including voice controls, are occurring with increasing frequency.
The IoT global phenomenon is inevitable – companies learning how to navigate now are ahead of the curve.
Parks Associates will host the 12th-annual CONNECTIONS™ Europe: IoT and the Connected Consumer, November 1-2, 2017 at Marriott Hotel in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, which will highlight successful smart home deployments and strategies to secure recurring revenue through consumer engagement with smart home and IoT solutions.
- Insurance and IoT: Leveraging Assets in Connected Markets
- Smart Home & Interoperability: Simplifying a Complex Environment
- Platforms: Strategies to Establish Ecosystem Dominance
- Personalization across Categories: User Interfaces and Consumer Strategies
- IoT, Entertainment, and Smart Home: Capturing New Revenue
- Voice: Next-Generation Smart Home Interface
- New Smart Home Business Models: Transition to the API Economy
- Channel and Ecosystem Strategies: What’s Driving Smart Home Adoption
- Data Analytics and Privacy: Securing the Smart Home
- Supporting End-to-End Consumer Experiences
- Connected Health: IoT Innovations in Remote Care
- Energy Management & IoT: Engaging Consumers
- Converging Ecosystems: Connected Car, Entertainment, Smart Home
- Entertainment and Smart Home: Next Stage of Convergence
Registration can be made by clicking on the link below.