7th Future of Polyolefins Summit 2019
16. January 2019 - 17. January 2019
Following the success of its previous editions, ACI’s 7th edition of the Future of Polyolefins Summit will be taking place in Antwerp, Belgium on January 16 -17, 2019.
With the new European directive on plastic waste & circular economy targets, and the investments wave on new production plants, the polyolefins industry is facing changes in the near future. It will not only need to adapt to them, but also work as a whole, with all actors from the value chain involved, to live up to expectations and thrive.
Over the two days, the participants will discuss the different factors influencing the polyolefins industry, and of course the impact of the Circular Economy.
The conference will also discuss how to maintain performance whilst aiming for recyclability & degradability of materials; lightweighting; design & application for polyolefin based packaging; converting technologies; as well as recycling & reusing polyolefins.
This new edition will bring together senior executives from petrochemical companies, plastic converters, technology providers, chemical intermediate suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
Join us in Antwerp for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers.
Key Topics Include:
- Factors Influencing Pricing on Feedstock & Polyolefins
- The Circular Economy Impact
- Polyolefins Market: Current Outlook & Predictions
- Polyolefin Production: Performance Retention & Recyclability
- Converting Technologies
- Maximising Degradability of Polyolefins
- Managing the ever increasing Amount of Plastic in a Sustainable Way
- Optimising Lightweighting
- Design & Application in Polyolefins Packaging Production
- Recycling & Reusing Polyolefin based Products
Register now and here to take advantage of The GBP 320 Early Bird Discount