The European Textile Polyester Summit is earmarked for October 23 – 24, 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The summit is organised by Active Communications International, Inc (ACI), a leader in conference planning and production. With offices in Chicago, London, Pune, Portland, Poznań and Milwaukee, we produce world-class events focusing on areas of most relevance to our served industry sectors. We are dedicated to deliver high-quality, informative and value added strategic business conferences where audience members, speakers, and sponsors can transform their business, develop key industry contacts and walk away with new resources.
Through interactive sessions and panel discussions led by industry experts this conference will give you an insight into the European polyester market and its drivers and developments, as well as focus on feedstock availability and sustainability challenges.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Pieter Imhof, CEO – BioBTX
- Martin Stephan, Deputy CEO – Carbios
- Frederic Van Houte, Director General – CIRFS
- Sliman Almuhamed, Component & Technology Engineer – Decathlon
- Catarina Guise, Textile Engineer – Inovafil
- Volker Steidel, Managing Director – Lauffenmühle
- Hao Ding, Business Leader Textile EMEA, Biomaterials – Dupont
- Giovanni Marchi, CEO – Marchi & Fildi
- Julian Lings, Sustainability & CSR Manager – The North Face
- Andre Wissenberg, VP, Head of Marketing, Corporate Comms & Public Affairs – Oerlikon
- Sam Deconinck, Deputy Lab Manager – OWS
- Vivek Tandon, Founder & CEO – PerPETual Global
- Seda Unal, R&D Manager – Polyteks
- Kay Uillrich, Representative R&D (Smart Textiles), TITV Greiz
- Pals Brust, CEO – UPSET Textiles
- Cyndi Rhoades, CEO – Worn Again and many more…
Over the two days you will get an update on novel polyester production processes and latest technology advancements from senior executives representing petrochemical companies, polyester fibre and textile manufacturers, polyester retailers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders across the value chain.
Key Topics include:
- Obstacles and Solutions Facing Polyester Supply and Demand
- The Polyester Trade and the Impact of the Asian Market on European Production
- Addressing Regulations Framing the European Polyester Fibre Market
- Examining the Technologies within Polyester Fibre Production
- Technical Use of Polyester and the Opportunities for Growth in the Market
- Implementing Sustainable Methods of Polyester Production
- Moving Towards a Circular Economy through Polyester Fibre Production
- Understanding the Relationship between Polyester and Ethics
Join us in Amsterdam to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities. Early bird registration ends August 30, 2019!