Ethiopia & Africa Textile Summit 2019, organised by Shanghai ECV International, is to be held on November 19 – 21, 2019, in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Quick Introduction of Three-days Activities:
- The “Ethiopia: New Textile Supply Base for the World” round table forum
- Face to face meetings with the Ethiopian Investment Promotion Committee, the Ministry of Industry, heads of various textile industrial parks, representatives of Chinese enterprises and international apparel buyers
- Field visits of Ethiopia industry parks and textile and apparel factories.
- International textile and apparel buyers
- Representatives of Chinese textile and apparel companies
- Ethiopian business representatives
- Ethiopian government, association representatives
- Representatives from ITC, DFID, Chinese Embassy, international consulting firms
- Home Textile
- Manufacturer of textile
- Manufacturer of Chemicals Fibers
- Manufacturer of Textile Machinery
- Components of Textile Machinery
- Textile Chemicals
- Law Firm
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. Every year, we hold around 40 high-level international summits involved in the fields of vehicle, retail, textile, footwear, IoT, New Science & Technology industry, etc.
In addition to its own summit, ECV also carries out business activities to provide customers with comprehensive marketing services ranging from event planning, conference planning, creativity to execution, 3D animation, film and television production, and cultural performances. Event planning and event execution involve creative projects, site planning, material planning, process planning and other services. Guest invitations and media campaigns involved media invitations, guest invitations, press release development, advertising and other services.