ACI’s European Masterbatch Summit
ACI’s European Masterbatch Summit, taking place in Dusseldorf, Germany, on the 15th & 16th of May 2019
ACI is pleased to announce Aquafil S.p.A. as speaker during our European Masterbatch Summit taking place in Dusseldorf, Germany, on the 15th & 16th of May 2019.
Join us at the conference presentation entitled: ECONYL: regenerated Nylon from waste for Eco Masterbatch production to hear from Mauro Buccella, Masterbatch production and Development manager, Aquafil S.p.A.
Mauro will address the following points:
- Econyl regeneration system: Aquafil SpA recycling close loop process (Rescue – Regenerate – Remake – Reimagine)
- Eco PA6 Masterbatch for Spinning and Injection moulding processes:Aquafil SpA Masterbatch Production and Colour Development
- Eco PA6 masterbatch a step forward: Using bio-based pigment combined with Econyl Nylon
Mauro Buccella is Manager of Masterbatch Production and Development at Aquafil SpA, a chemical multinational company, specialized in Nylon6 and filament for textile floorings production, with 2.800 employers, 16 plants, over 8 countries in 3 continents.
His main activities are focused on color masterbatch production (1.200 ton/year), color quality control of filament production (40.000 ton/year), color masterbatch and filament sample development and global color coordinator.
Mauro Buccella is employed at Aquafil SpA since 2014, covering different positions: 2014-2015 Masterbatch technologist, 2015-2016 Head of Colour Laboratory and from 2018 Masterbatch Production and Development Manager.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Sonja Hansen, Sales & Marketing Director, CONSTAB Polyolefin Additives GmbH
- Sebastian Lemp, Communications Executive, European Masterbatchers & Compounders
- Rada Baciu, Head of Technical Department, Symphony Environmental
- Wim De Vos, CEO, Campine
- Tom Mestdag, European Sales Manager EMEA, Shepherd Color International Inc.
- Markus Dambeck, General Manager, RIGK GmbH
- Joachim Quoden, Managing Director, Expra
- Ad van Oorschot, Sales Director, Black Bear Carbon
- Paolo Glerean, Business Development & Public Affairs, Aliplast S.p.A
- Andrew White, BU Director Paints and Plastics EMEA, FP Pigments
- Edward Kosior, Managing Director, Nextek
- Nalan Onar, Co-founder, Mine Colours
- Mauro Buccella, Masterbatch Production and Development Manager, Aquafil S.p.A
- Mike Baxter, External Affairs Director, RPC bpi group
- Matej Jahnatek, Senior Product Manager, Kompuestos
- David Bucknall, Professor of Materials Chemistry, Heriot-Watt University
View a copy of the latest agenda HERE: