The buzz of the festive season is captured by the visionary TORSO in a fast-paced film where familiar moments of festive preparations are imagined through a distinctive Burberry lens: confidently individual, daringly original and free.
Starring world-renowned Shakira and Burna Boy – both making their Burberry campaign debut – each embody their own interpretation of the exhilaration of the night before. The film shows several episodes: presents in Burberry House Check pile upon each other as Burna Boy strides across freshly fallen snow, musicians rehearse to the rhythm of the season, Shakira stands on formal dinner tables that transform into a Burberry runway – the ultimate setting for self-expression and new takes on festive traditions.
The collection includes iconic outerwear from duffle coats in birch brown Burberry Check to beige car coats. Evening wear includes tulle gowns with the Equestrian Knight Design and oak leaf crest in light-catching crystals as well as classic menswear suits printed and jacquard-woven with the Equestrian Knight Design. Accessories shimmer with metallic finishes and light-catching crystals.
The campaign celebrates the joyous moments of preparation that lead up to the festive period.
Click here for the campaign film.
NOTES TO EDITORS
THE CREATIVE TEAM
- Directors & Photography: TORSO
- Stylist: Julia Sarr-Jamois
- Talent: Shakira and Burna Boy
- Hair Stylist: Jordi Fontanals
- Make-up: Vass Theotokis
- Music: Soundtrack composed and performed by Ville Haimala
- Burberry is a British luxury brand headquartered in London, UK.
- Founded in 1856, Burberry is listed on the London Stock Exchange (BRBY.L) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index.
- BURBERRY, the Equestrian Knight Device, the Burberry Check and the Thomas Burberry Monogram and Print are trademarks belonging to Burberry.
- For more news: http://www.burberryplc.com
- For more information on Burberry’s approach to responsibility: