Rolled out with several high profile fashion brands, the solution helps reduce product returns, increase conversions and sales
3DLOOK,, the global leader in AI-first mobile body measuring and virtual try-on solutions, announced today the launch of the new YourFit 2.0, an omnichannel fashion personalisation and engagement platform. With privacy and inclusivity at the core, the out-of-the-box solution is designed to help fashion brands and retailers fight massive increases in return rates — detrimental to the bottom line and the sustainability efforts driven by a digital generation. 3DLOOK’s customers have seen overall decreases in return rates by 30 % year-over-year combined with 4X increases in e-commerce conversions and 30 % increases in AOV (average order value).
The new B2B SaaS product changes the game for both brands and consumers by fully recreating the fitting room experience online:
- YourFit 2.0 by 3DLOOK offers the unique combination of an engaging photorealistic virtual try-on with instant feedback on what size would fit best, powered by its patented core technology that accurately captures and instantly processes customers’ body data;
- It introduces a new personalized recommendation engine that lets you virtually try on AI-picked items based on the shopper’s body shape and measurements, fit preference, inventory and best-sellers, simplifying the online shopping experience and replicating the sales associate;
- YourFit 2.0 unique new social sharing feature encourages shoppers to share their try-on with a single tap, promoting brand re-engagement and bringing new shoppers back to the brand’s website as a form of customer acquisition.
“We have spent the last year listening to feedback from brands, retailers, and thousands of consumers to re-envision what a virtual fit experience should look like to meet the demands of modern digital consumers. Everyone is frustrated with fit, both from the brand perspective and also from the consumer. Returns are simply a huge hassle and shoppers want a better way to see and find the clothes that fit them best. The new YourFit 2.0 assists disruptive brands in overcoming this challenge, providing them with the digital means to support consumers on their shopping journey no matter where they are, while encouraging greater sustainability and inclusivity.” – said Vadim Rogovskiy, CEO of 3DLOOK.
Brands can now launch YourFit 2.0 functionality in under a week instead of months, compared to other solutions on the market that require as much as six months. The new out-of-the-box integration is currently available for Shopify and Shopify Plus, with more e-commerce platforms in the roadmap. For all platforms, YourFit 2.0 comes with API and SDK packages optimized for both web and native IOS and Android.
Built for connected retail, YourFit 2.0 also introduces highly anticipated new features as the new generation of digital brands continues to open stores designed to provide a high-end customer experience:
- The platform powers a streamlined and contactless in-store experience using advanced NFC and RFID technology to “tap-to-virtual fit,” or it can also be used with QR codes to “scan-to-virtual fit,” enabling consumers to have the same brand experience regardless of where they are choosing to purchase.
- The solution can also bind the store location to the brand’s YourFit 2.0 merchant account so that when shoppers are in stores, the solution enables proximity-based notifications and marketing.
- Later this year, YourFit 2.0 will also be available as an app for store associates so that they can leverage personalisation data giving them tools to better serve their customers.
“In our collective forty years in the fashion industry, we have experienced firsthand the challenge of matching customers with their right size. With sustainability and inclusivity at the core of Date of Birth, a digital marketplace where customers discover and shop sustainable, inclusive and local apparel brands, it’s essential that everyone can easily find their right size and fit. Our partnership with 3DLOOK helps our customers find their fit in seconds, and provides an experience that reduces returns and the steep environmental cost that comes with it.” — said Wes McCaw & Noah Treshnell, Co-Founders of Date of Birth, one of the first companies to roll out YourFit 2.0.
3DLOOK is the global leader in AI-first virtual fit solutions that drive retail innovations by providing personalised fit and size recommendations and virtual try-on for shoppers to help brands reduce returns while increasing conversion and AOV. 3DLOOK’s solutions enable innovative, personalised shopping experiences and give brands actionable insights to optimise design, product development, inventory planning, and distribution. 3DLOOK has been recognized in Gartner® Hype Cycle™ for Retail Technologies, 2021, won the Digiday Technology Award and RTIH Innovation Award in 2021, LVMH Innovation Award and the IEEE Retail Digital Transformation Grand Challenge in 2019, and was recognized as one of the 2020 Pioneers of the New World. Some of the biggest names in retail, including Tailored Brands and Dickies, as well as uniform industry giants Unisync and Berkshire Hathaway’s Fechheimer Brothers, have tapped 3DLOOK’s solutions.