On March 25, 2022, Eurostat releases a new interactive visualisation tool showing statistics relevant for the European Green Deal, which is one of the 6 European Commission priorities for 2019 – 24. The tool aims to help users of European statistics to discover the statistical indicators in an attractive and intuitive way.
It presents an overview of 26 indicators for the EU, the Member States and EFTA countries, divided into 3 main topics: Reducing our climate impact, protecting our planet & health and enabling a green & just transition.
Multiple functionalities are available to tailor the interactive visualisation to your needs and interests:
- Customise your selection of countries and the length of the time series to be displayed
- Choose between interactive line or bar charts
- Display indicators using different units of measurement or breakdowns
- Access underlying source datasets in the Eurostat database by using the links below each visualisation
- Share the tool or customised interactive graphs on social media
The visualisation is updated automatically when new or revised data become available in the Eurostat database, thus always showing the most up-to-date situation.
Discover our interactive visualisation tool now: