International Women’s Day is a good occasion to take a closer look at gender statistics. If you’re interested in the differences and inequalities between the sexes, you should join the Eurostat webinar on 7 March. You should also follow the series of articles that will be published in the run-up to the international day.
How many women are employed compared with men? Does the gender pay gap still exist in 2022? These labour market indicators will be discussed during the webinar and also published as What’s New articles on the Eurostat website.
The online webinar will be streamed on the Eurostat website and Eurostat Facebook account, and it is open to anyone who is interested. It will start at 11 AM and last just an hour, until noon.
Add the event to your calendar by clicking below and join us.
Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar Add to Yahoo! Calendar
For more information:
- Eurostat webinar on gender statistics
- Eurostat Statistics Explained articles on gender statistics and the gender pay gap
- Eurostat overview on the labour market
- Eurostat database on the labour market
- The UN website dedicated to the International Women’s Day