As technological advances continue, streamlining industrial manufacturing processes and production allows manufacturers to work in ways they could never imagine. Data is the new gold for manufacturers and the applications are nearly endless. This begs the question; How will Textile & Apparel manufacturers tackle the challenges of tomorrow with data and emerging technologies to stay ahead of complexity.
CenBiz Global is back this year in a unique interactive format with its flagship event The 2nd Annual Smart Manufacturing – Textile 4.0 Forum. Take this opportunity to join in-depth discussions on digital tools that will lead your way forward as the world continues to change. Network with top transformation leaders & decision-makers from the industry and plan together how to approach digital competence towards sustainable manufacturing of the future.
The conference is an immersive 2 days visionary & proactive sessions curated to showcase the World’s best manufacturing practices, where current concerns and opportunities are not glossed over but structured to meet the demands of the industry and its entire ecosystem, highlighting smart factories, innovation operation strategies, best industry use cases, and what defined smart manufacturing & factories of the future. Now is the time for manufacturers to be implementing smart, connected and robust digital capabilities to prepare for a more responsive and resilient future.
Our exclusive Workshop during the conference will enable you to learn and share latest insights, practical frameworks and deliver on mission-critical objectives.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The following roles/titles should register to attend:
Chiefs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers & other senior-level decision makers professionals From All Across Textile, Apparel, Garments, RMG, Fashion Industry;
Supply Chain Executives
Business and IT Management
Organizational Change Management Professionals
Heads of Business Services
Performance Management Executives
Senior Business Strategists
Production Management Executives
Data & Analytics Executives
3D Design Leads
Business Excellence Leaders
HR & Culture Leaders
Continuous Improvement & Process Excellence Leaders
MEET YOUR SPEAKERS
Join us in March for a first-class line up of industry experts and innovators who, collectively, are re-defining the manufacturing industry.
KEYNOTE PANEL DISCUSSION In collaboration with World Economic Forum
- TAILORING THE SMART FACTORY TRANSFORMATION
- TEXTILE 4.0 : FROM BUZZWORD TO REALITY
- UNLOCKING SUSTAINABILITY THROUGH 4IR – PAVING THE WAY TO A CIRCULAR ECONOMY
- TRANSFORMING SUPPLY CHAINS – VIABLE, VISIBLE, RESILIENT AND PURPOSE
- REDEFINING OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE – RESPONDING NOW AND REIMAGINING TOMORROW
- SPEEDING UP INNOVATION THOUGH DIGITAL PROCESS AUTOMATION: REDESIGNING THE LONG-TERM SUCCESS
- WORKFORCE 4.0 – BUILDING THE DIGITAL LEADERSHIP
- SHAPING THE FUTURE WITH ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING – A BLUEPRINT OF THE FUTURE
- THE 5G ERA – POWERING THE FUTURE WITH SMART TECHNOLOGIES
- PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS IN MANUFACTURING – TOWARDS ZERO DOWNTIME
- BUILDING A DIGITAL TWIN – TAILORING THE SMART FACTORY TRANSFORMATION
- DIGITAL LEAN 4.0 – THE NEXT GENERATION OF MANUFACTURING EXCELLENCE
Exclusive Post-Conference Workshop
Taking tremendous strides into Industry 4.0 with future-forward smart factory initiatives, the HUGO BOSS production facility in Izmir, Turkey, under the leadership of Mr. Joachim Hensch is just one example of smart factory advancements and digital transformations that the manufacturing sector is undergoing in the new decade.
Since 2015 Joachim held the position of Managing Director at Hugo Boss Industries Ltd, a German luxury fashion house. He joined Hugo Boss in Men’s tailoring in 1984 and since then held a variety of positions, including Head of Pattern Design, Head of Technical Product Development and Head of Product Excellence.
- Understand what the Fourth Industrial Revolution is
- How to apply Industry 4.0 to your business
- Capturing the latest industry trends related to smart manufacturing
- Where to transform and where to innovate
- Make operational excellence count
- Mastering the essential techniques to increase productivity and reduce costs through IoT technology
- Discover how to apply topics with the latest management principles, technique, and tools
Last Year 2021 Smart Manufacturing Textile 4.0 Forum Glimpse
March 29 @ 10:00 am
March 30 @ 4:00 pm