Friend of the Earth would like to invite you to the upcoming free of charge webinar on “Sustainable and Ethical Fashion. Certifications and market trends”
This webinar can be of interest to:
– Model agencies
– Fashion houses
– Companies’ sustainability
– Media professionals, journalists
– Bloggers, influencers and many more
During this half an hour session, Paolo Bray (Founder and Director of the World Sustainability Organization), Attys Elisabetta Vitone and Stefano Zaccaro, will cover the following:
– Fashion industry environmental impact
– Fashion industry and social accountability
– Market trends and consumer awareness
– Ethical model agencies
– Legal assistance for models
– Environmental and Social Sustainability Certifications
– Friend of the Earth Sustainable Fashion certification
– WSO Models Agency and WSO Sustainable and Ethical Showroom
Sign up to the webinar here
if this link doesn’t work try attend.zoho.com/bi35
Maximum 200 participants
This webinar will take place on 18th of February 2022 at 3:00 pm in Milan, CET
Participation is free of charge.
Friend of the Earth certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.
Friend of the Earth is a project of the World Sustainability Organisation, providing certification of products and services which respect the land habitat and species. Food products, textiles and fashion from sustainable agriculture and farming can be certified Friend of the Earth, following audits to verify compliance with strict sustainability requirements. Audits are carried out by qualified auditors of independent and nationally accredited certification bodies. Over a thousand companies have products certified by WSO certification programs in over 70 countries. Friend of the Earth also deploys its own conservation projects and campaigns to protect endangered species and habitats.