WIPO’s annual Advanced PCT Seminar will once again take place this year.
In order to make it accessible to PCT users in different time zones, three identical seminars will take place at different times of the day for the convenience of PCT users in various regions.
The programme will be conducted by experienced PCT staff from the International Bureau and is aimed at patent administrators and attorneys who are already familiar with the PCT system.
The following topics will be covered:
- Recent and future developments in the PCT System
- ePCT: latest and future developments
Each of the three sessions will end with a one-hour Q&A session that will provide an opportunity for participants to ask PCT-related questions to our panel of PCT experts.
The programs are available on this webpage.
Registration is now open. The number of attendees is limited to 1’000 participants per session.
- 6 December 2021 (9 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. CET), for participants from Europe, Middle East and Africa | REGISTER NOW
- 8 December 2021 (4.30 p.m. to 7. p.m. CET), for participants from the Americas | REGISTER NOW
- 10 December (8.30 a.m. to 11 a.m. CET), for participants from Asia | REGISTER NOW
This online seminar is free of charge and will be given in English.
Unable to attend?
You should still register; we will send you the video recording of the webinar after the session.