The EU is as diverse as its 240 regions. And now, you can satisfy your curiosity about those regions with the Regions in Europe – 2021 interactive edition. This updated publication offers a wide variety of dynamic visualisations with short objective texts, which allow you to get a deeper understanding of the social, economic and environmental situation across the EU regions.
Or maybe how EU people use the internet?
These are just a few examples of the many visualisations available in the new interactive publication Regions in Europe – 2021 interactive edition.
Here you can find the whole publication – have a look for yourself:
- From Monday 11 October to Thursday October 14, 2021, Eurostat will participate with its own stand at the European Week of Regions and Cities. You can register to participate here.
- During the Week of Regions and Cities, on October 12, 11:00 – 12:00 Eurostat will be giving a live presentation inviting you to “Explore the statistics on your region!” You can find out more about this event and register here.
- During the Week of Regions and Cities, Eurostat will host a workshop on 13 October 9:30 – 11:00 on “Factfulness – Data stories on regions, and urban and rural areas”. It will focus on the impact of the pandemic and show relevant regional data. You can find out more details and register here.
For more information:
- Regions in Europe – 2021 interactive edition
- Eurostat regional yearbook – 2021 edition, also available as a set of Statistics Explained articles, containing the underlying data
- Regions and cities, overview page on the Eurostat website
- Eurostat Statistical atlas
- Eurostat Regions and cities illustrated
- Eurostat application “My Region” (web and mobile app)
- European Pillar of Social Rights indicators presented by region (NUTS level 2)