Coats Gral Ecoverde is a 100% recycled polyester thread that helps you create sustainable footwear. So wherever your shoes tread, they’ll leave a smaller environmental footprint.
1. Made from 100% recycled polyester – GRS certified
2. Compatible with a wide of footwear materials
3. Suitable for use in vulcanised shoes
4. Certified to Öko-Tex Standard 100, class 1
Features and Benefits
- Made from 100% recycled polyester
- Coats Gral Ecoverde is an excellent sewing thread for a wide range of footwear applications and has very good abrasion resistance
- The soft finish with superior low friction lubrication reduces the effects of needle heat and abrasion
- Gral Ecoverde exhibits excellent loop formation, consistent stitch formation and neat seam appearance
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® (Class 1)
- GRS certified
Coats Gral is a lubricated polyester thread made from pre-stabilised high tenacity continuous filament polyester.
Its higher breaking strength and optimum stretch characteristics produces attractive, fine seams on leather footwear and leather goods. Gral is an excellent sewing thread for all types of leather and has very good abrasion resistance.
The soft finish with superior low friction lubrication reduces the effects of needle heat and abrasion. Gral exhibits excellent loop formation, consistent stitch formation and gives you a neat seam appearance.
Gral is certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® and meets our Coats restricted substance list.