The United States’ #1 Foreign Direct Investment Summit will return to the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland!
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest-profile event dedicated to promoting Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into the U.S.
Participants include EDOs, potential investors actively seeking business opportunities in the United States, service providers, c-suite executives and U.S. government officials who will join to discuss the latest policy and business trends.
Building on the success of 2021, the 2022 Investment Summit will see the return of SelectUSA Tech, Select Global Women in Tech, networking, and more.
Applications will open Fall 2021.
Save the date and sign-up to be the first to know about future updates.
Call for 2022 Investment Summit Speakers
As SelectUSA builds the 2022 Investment Summit agenda, we want to ensure that the program reflects the interests of our top stakeholders – our participants! Who should speak at the 2022 Investment Summit? Share your suggestions below.
Call for Speakers
The 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit will include plenary programming and Investment Academy sessions on timely themes reflecting the U.S. investment environment and industry trends, featuring senior U.S. government officials, C-Suite business executives, and thought leaders. SelectUSA invites members of the foreign direct investment (FDI) community to propose qualified speakers for Investment Academy Sessions.
Submissions should identify a subject matter expert for one or more session topic(s). Session topics for the 2022 Investment Summit Call for Speakers may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Emerging Technology
- Research and Development Trends in the United States
- Soft Landing Programs
- Startup Success Stories
- Startup Capital (How-to sessions on: Financing & Fundraising; Scaling)
- Startup Pitch Sessions – Seeking VC/PE judges to sit on a panel
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Climate Change Technology
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverage
Programming for EDOs
- Pressing Questions for Companies Ready to Expand into the United States
- Building A Client Base in a Digital World
- Investment Attraction on a Shoestring
- How to Successfully Sell and Market to Enterprise Companies
- Innovation to Drive a Globally Competitive Metro Investment Location
- Attracting Investment into Distressed Communities
- Creating Capital Stacks for FDI Projects
- How Your Tech Ecosystem Can be Successful in Attracting Tomorrow’s Unicorns
SelectUSA Investor Guide
- Banking in the U.S.
- Business Incentives and Grants at the Federal, State, and Local Level
- Business Structuring
- Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S. (CFIUS)
- Foreign Investor Tax
- How to Register a Company
- Investing in Rural America
- Logistics of Operating a Business in the U.S.
- Market Entry
- Site Selection
- Taxes (State and Local; Tax Credits)
- Utility Markets
- Workforce Development (Training and Apprenticeship Programs; Employment Laws; Partnering with State and Local Governments)
Global Market Dynamics
- Shipping and Logistics
- Supply Chain
- Trade Agreements and Investment Regulations
- U.S. Renewable Energy Market
Deadline to submit is September 30, 2021. You will be notified of the status of your submission by email in early Winter 2021.
Learn about the SelectUSA Investment Summit, how to apply, and more by visiting: www.selectusasummit.us
It’s not too early to save the date for the SelectUSA Investment Summit happening May 1-3, 2023 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center!