By guest author Iris Schlomski, Editor-in-Chief of Textile Network
Although the 60th anniversary of the Dornbirn GFC Congress will only take place virtually from September 15–17, it will offer a wide range of services.
Top level keynote speakers on the Opening Day
Representing the fibre industry, the packaging industry, the equipment & machinery industry and WWF.
Key topics will be innovation, sustainability and circular economy and the final panel discussion with the renowned leaders will show the way forward and how current and future challenges will be managed.
- The 60th Dornbirn GFC Congress offers a highly interactive platform with a wide range of services.
- A ‘live feeling’ is to be offered to the participants during the congress.
Dornbirn GFC 2021 topics:
- fibre innovations
- sustainability and circular economy
- surface modifications
- cross industry innovation: ‘packaging industry meets fibre industry’
84 expert lectures from industry, universities and research institutes. Lectures will take place in parallel in two lecture halls. Furthermore, panel discussions, breakout sessions, virtual meeting lounges and meeting spaces.
Providing a ‘deep dive’ on certain selective topics and offering opportunities for networking and information exchange.
Virtual exhibition area
25 exhibitors use their booths as contact point and advertising space.
Topic: packaging industry meets fibre industry
- synergies in terms of feedstock, process technology, applications, circular economy and others
Please join us and register: www.dornbirn-gfc.com