The International Week of Narrow and Smart Textiles is scheduled from February 19-23, 2018 in Mönchengladbach, Germany
Narrow Fabrics Laboratory and Smart Textiles Laboratory of the Faculty of Textile- and Clothing Technology at Hochschule Niederrhein – University of Applied Sciences invite you to the International Week of narrow and Smart Textiles – February 19-23, 2018, Mönchengladbach, Germany
Why to participate
- Find new commercial and/or technological partner
- Find new partners for research projects
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Expand your business abroad
- R&D Institutions
Local Organisation Committee
Prof. Dr. Yordan Kyosev, Co-Chairman
Prof. Dr. Anne Schwarz-Pfeifer, Co-Chairman
Priscilla Reiners, M.Sc.
Bianka Pruss, M.Sc.
International Scientific and Organisation Committee
Anne Schwarz-Pfeifer, Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences, Mönchengladbach, Co-Chairman
Bernd Rehrmann, Körting Nachfolger Wilhelm Steeger GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
Christoph Müller, TU-Chemnitz, Germany
Ernst Kuhn, Mageba-Textilmaschinen GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
Janpeter Horn, August Herzog Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
Markus Michael, Hochschule Mittweida, Germany
Roland Seidl, Jakob Müller AG, Frick, Swiss
Yordan Kyosev, Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences, Mönchengladbach, Germany – Chairman
– Braiding Patterning Course, 19. February 2018 (AUSGEBUCHT! NO MORE PLACES AVAILABLE! For alternative dates ask the organizer.)
– 3. Mönchengladbach Braiding Colloquium, 20. February 2018
– 2. Mönchengladbach Narrow Weaving Colloquium, 21. February 2018
– 1. Mönchengladbach Smart Textiles Colloquium, 22. February 2018
– 1. Multylayer Weaving Patterning Course, 23. February 2018
and various workshops around the event.
International Matchmaking Event, 20 – 22. February 20-22, 2018, more details are available here
The detailed programme of the international Week of Narrow and Smart Textiles can be had here
More on Workshops can be had here
Registration up to February 16, 2018 can be made here (if space is still available)
Presentations with the newest developments from the Industry, Research and High and Specialist Education will cover the different aspects of the technology, machines, materials, applications and personal development in the area of narrow weaving, braiding and smart textiles.
Meet the leading machinery and fibre producers, researchers, partners, competitors and the persons, who will support your future – our best students.