Adient, a global leader in automotive seating, today announced first quarter earnings.
- Q1 GAAP net income and EPS diluted of USD(216) million and USD (2.32), respectively; Q1 adjusted-EPS diluted of USD1.06
- Q1 Adjusted-EBIT of USD 163 million (margin of 3.9 %)
- Cash and cash equivalents of USD 390 million at December 31, 2017
- Gross debt and net debt of USD 3,501 million and USD 3,111 million, respectively, at December 31, 2017
- FY2018 outlook revised to reflect SS&M headwinds and Q1 performance
Adient is a global leader in automotive seating. With 85000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 50 million vehicles every year.