Sustainable Apparel and Textiles Conference taking place virtually on 27th-29th April 27-29, 2021
The conference will bring together leading brands and key stakeholders to address how the apparel industry can adapt practices and deliver on growing stakeholder expectations. We’ll equip delegates with the best-practice and guidance to transform factories, engage consumers, drive circularity and reduce climate impacts across fashion and textile supply chains.
Our expert speakers will engage in candid and progressive discussion on the key environmental and social issues facing the apparel industry, with a focus on practical solutions. Some of the agenda highlights include:
- Fashion, policy and COP26: How should you prepare your board for COP26 expectations and outcomes?
- Climate innovation: How to engage suppliers and drive effective climate action across the value chain
- Circular economy in fashion: Chemical recycling, material innovation and the disruptive technologies that can enable circularity at scale
- Politics, trade and red lines on human rights: How to navigate the politics and economics of truly ethical supply
- The future of fashion retail: Second hand, resale, repairs and what they mean for the future retail environment
- The factory perspective: Insights into the industry’s key challenges and the role of brands to support and enable sustainable manufacturing
- Acting on transparency: Will transparency lead to sustainability or to transparent unsustainability?
- Living wage: Can collaboration be the catalyst to scale for living wage initiatives?
- Regenerative agriculture, biodiversity and healthy soils: How do you engage farmers and drive sustainable practices?
- Does sustainability have to come at the expense of style? A debate on the trade-offs in the industry
- Consumer trust and the rise of brand activism: What is now expected of leading brands?
You can find the full agenda online here.
The virtual platform provides a valuable opportunity for seamless networking with key industry stakeholders. We’ll bring together 250+ senior delegates from across the apparel industry. Already joining us are representatives from Puma, C&A, Houdini Sportswear, Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute, KappAhl, Nike, Decathlon, Satelligence, Aritzia, Stanley/Stella, New Balance, Business & Human Rights Centre, Laudes Foundation, CottonConnect, NYU Stern Center for Sustainable Business, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail, APR, Next, Lindex, Open Apparel Registry, Yoox Net-A-Porter Group, Denim Expert Ltd, Fair Trade USA, Decathlon, ALDI, WWF, Charles & Keith and more.
You can secure your place at the conference by registering online or contacting me directly. Save GBP 150 on your ticket if you register by Friday 29th January.