WIPO’s annual Advanced PCT Seminar will take place as a series of webinars aimed at different PCT user audiences. In order to make it accessible to PCT users in different time zones, the three seminars will take place at different times of the day for the convenience of PCT users in various regions. The online seminars are free of charge and will all be given in English. registration is now open.
1. October 14, 2020 (09:00 – 11:30 CET): for participants from Europe/Middle East/Africa
2. October 28, 2020 (16:30 – 19:00 CET): for participants from the Americas
3. November 2, 2020 (08:30 – 11:00 CET): for participants from Asia
The programme will be conducted by experienced PCT staff from the International Bureau and is aimed at patent administrators and attorneys who are already familiar with the PCT system. The following topics will be covered:
- Amendments to the PCT Regulations which entered into force on July 1, 2020
- Additional recent and future PCT developments
- ePCT: latest and future developments
Each seminar will include opportunities for the participants to ask PCT-related questions.
The webinars are free of charge.
Unable to attend? You should still register; we will send you the video recording of the webinar after the session.