- Colour Vision & Evaluation Module
- Colourfastness Module
- Laundering Module
- Repellency & Resistance Module
Whether you and your team need to brush up on the basics of textile testing or get detailed instruction on specific methods, AATCC’s new Online Test Method Training modules are a valuable resource. Presentations will review best practices, apparatus, and tools for performing common AATCC test methods and procedures. Customize your training experience by selecting the modules you need most. View at your convenience, then participate in live Q&A sessions with AATCC staff.
All four modules will be available for viewing September 23, but registration is open now! Each module includes several hours of explanation and demonstration of AATCC test methods and procedures in webinar format. You can view the recorded modules straight through or in segments. Register for all four modules for an even greater value. Registration for each module includes:
• 30 days access to the recording for one individual
• Free access to the Introduction to Textile Testing module
• Free access to a live or recorded Q&A session on the concepts covered in the modules
Live Q&A Sessions
Join AATCC staff online to ask questions and compare notes with others. If you can’t participate in the live discussion, a recording will be available after the session. Your module registration includes an invitation to the relevant Q&A session.
• Color Vision & Evaluation Q&A: October 6, 2020; 11 AM (EDT)
• Colorfastness Q&A: October 8, 2020; 11 AM (EDT)
• Laundering Q&A: October 13, 2020; 11 AM (EDT)
• Repellency & Resistance Q&A: October 15, 2020; 11 AM (EDT)
Online Registration is available here: