We live in an age of information, where it can be shared in an instant and spread like wildfire. Especially during the unprecedented times we are currently finding ourselves in, bad actors are taking every opportunity to use current events to not only prey on unsuspecting individuals’ best intentions, but to weasel their way into your networks.
A global cold war is being fought in cyberspace, and IT pros like you are finding themselves in the trenches. With all of this going on, how can you equip your employees and protect your networks from a malicious attack?
Join Stu Sjouwerman, KnowBe4’s Founder and CEO, and Perry Carpenter, KnowBe4’s Chief Evangelist and Strategy Officer for a deep dive into how the technology we rely on every day is being exploited to deliver powerful disinformation, misinformation, fake news, and other malicious exploits.
W will discuss:
- How both facts and lies are weaponised
- Types of delivery systems (email, social media, videos, deep fakes, and more)
- What’s being done to address these trends
- Tips to protect your organization and build your human firewall
- Find out what you need to know to keep your network protected and earn CPE credit for attending!
Registration is necessary and can be had online here