Don’t miss your chance to attend our live webinar, “Master On-Demand Manufacturing with Xometry Greg.” Director of Application Engineering Greg Paulsen will give a live demonstration of the Instant Quoting Engine, walking through:
- What’s New at Xometry: capabilities, materials, finishes
- How to Utilize Production Options: Economy and Expedite
- The Finer Details: tips on choosing tolerances, threads, holes, inserts, certifications, inspections, surface roughness, and markings
- The Extra Custom Stuff: requesting specific builds, assemblies, and features with manual quotes
- The Essentials: checking out, POs, shipping, and more
Learn how to get the most out of the Xometry Instant Quoting Engine with a live demonstration and Q & A session with Greg Paulsen, Director of Application Engineering. He will demonstrate how to quickly toggle between manufacturing production options (Expedite, Standard, and Economy) as well as 11 manufacturing capabilities, including Carbon DLS 3D printing, new HP Multi Jet Fusion materials, and our Quick Clear finish. Greg will also talk about how to choose the best manufacturing options for your parts during this time of increased supply chain uncertainty.
We’ll dedicate time for a live Q&A, so bring any questions you have about Xometry’s services. Try the quoting engine ahead of time. Xometry is open for business, with 4000+ manufacturers worldwide making and shipping parts.
If you cannot attend the webinar, don’t worry—go ahead to register and we’ll send you a copy of the webinar recording.