Through a sophisticated online platform, we will ensure an engaging and interactive experience that best replicates the value of a physical conference. We have placed a great emphasis on the importance of networking and on delivering real life, practical content and problem solving around the key issues.
The virtual platform will ensure:
• Networking: Pre-plan 1:1 meetings and group discussions directly in the platform, whilst benefiting from easy to use networking features that promote genuine engagement with key stakeholders
• Content: Truly engaging, focused and candid session formats with high-level speakers and dynamic moderators that ensure audience participation
• Problem solving: The online working groups and small group workshop discussions will help drive progress on important practical challenges
The conference agenda will now be spread out over three shortened days (27th-29th April) to ensure that the content is delivered in more digestible chunks. Agenda highlights include:
- PVH, Hugo Boss, Parsons, DuPont and Avery Dennison on how to design and implement circularity through genuine collaboration
- Senior representatives from Patagonia, H&M and Cotton Council International on the latest innovations in transparency, traceability and supply chain mapping
- Fenix Outdoor Group / Fjällräven, Asia Pacific Rayon (APR) and amfori discuss how companies can trace, measure and reduce GHG emissions beyond scope 2
- Working conditions, living wage and modern slavery: Join interactive working groups with New Look, BHRRC and Fairtrade to discuss what real change has occurred
- Helen Crowley, former head of sustainable sourcing at Kering takes a deep dive into the company-led Fashion Pact
- BNP Paribas and TAU Investment Management address how investors are truly engaging in sustainability, and what they expect of brands
- Recommerce, repair, rental: Eileen Fisher and Circle Economy take a look at how new and disruptive business models will impact the industry
- G-Star RAW join CottonConnect and Textile Exchange to discuss practical insights into the ROI of sustainable fashion
- What are government and policy makers planning to do about the industry’s climate and waste impacts? H&M, Sustainable Apparel Coalition and The European Commission share their insights
- Women empowerment: Primark, SNV and Renaissance Group on what is standing in the way of brands implementing programs that scale
You can now join all these speakers and 200 delegates with a reduced online rate. Register online by this Friday, April 3rd and get a €100 discount on your pass.
In the absence of physical conferences, we’re really pleased to be able to maintain a candid and progressive dialogue in this area. We’d like to thank our speakers, sponsors and delegates for continuing to participate and engage during these difficult times. We’re looking forward to hosting a really interesting few days at the end of April and hope you can join too.