We at TextileExchange hope this email finds you and your loved ones healthy and well. As coronavirus continues to spread across the globe, we are all finding ourselves spending more time inside our homes. We’d like to share some of Textile Exchange’s free online resources with you as new learning opportunities while you may find yourself with more unexpected free time.
- Webinar Archives: View previous webinar presentations and recordings.
- 2019 Conference Sessions: View conference presentations and recordings from the 2019 Textile Sustainability Conference in Vancouver, Canada (Publicly available for a limited time).
- Learning Center: Explore our Learning Center for deep dives into preferred fiber & materials.
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Textiles Resources: The SDGs provide a framework to be implemented by all countries and all stakeholders, acting in collaborative partnership around a set of 17 specific, aspirational goals that address the social, economic and environmental dimensions of sustainable development.
- Material Change Index (MCI): Textile Exchange’s Material Change Index (MCI) is the largest peer-to-peer comparison initiative in the textile industry. It tracks the apparel, footwear and home textile sector’s progress toward more sustainable materials sourcing, as well as alignment with global efforts like the Sustainable Development Goals and the transition to a circular economy.
- Textile Exchange YouTube Channel
- Out of the Box Series: Organic Cotton interviews with West Africa leaders.