Speakers announced and registration open at joint EDANA-CNITA first Eurasian Geotextiles
Registration for EAGS, the first EurAsian Geotextiles Symposium, June 7-8, 2017 in Beijing, China, is now open, event organizers EDANA and CNITA have announced.
Dedicated to delivering the latest insights and intelligence about woven and nonwoven geotextiles in Europe and Asia, the two-day conference at the Capital Hotel Beijing will also include tabletop displays for local and international companies to showcase their products and services.
The conference topics and speakers include:
• “Application of Advanced Materials in Geosynthetics and Construction Fields” Yu Jianyong, Academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering/Professor of DongHua University (China)
• “Analysis and Prospects for Global Geosynthetics Markets” Daniele Cazzuffi, IGS Past President – CESI SPA, Milano (Italy)
• “Current Situation and Future trend of China Geosynthetics” Lu Zhongmin, Chairman of CTAG/Vice president of Shanghai Survey & Design Institute Co., Ltd. (China)
• “Global Trends in Geosynthetics Markets and Industries” Parimal Parekh, Managing Director of Terram Geosynthetics (India)
• “Engineering Design, Application Status and Trend of Geosynthetics” Xu Chao, President of CCIGS/Professor of Tongji University (China)
• “Application of Geosynthetics in Environmental Protection” Liu Liqi, Chief Engineer of Beijing GeoEnviron Engineering & Technology, lnc (China)
• “Testing of Geosynthetics – Global Overview”
Hong Kwan (Hogan) Kim, Director Textile Testing Dept. – FITI Testing & Research Institute (Korea)
• “Geosynthetics for Highway Construction”
Deng Weidong, China Academy of Transportation Sciences (China)
• “Efficient Technology for Polypropylene Nonwoven Geosynthetics”
Ingo Mählmann, Senior Manager–Oerlikon Neumag (Germany)
• “Enhanced Performance for Needlepunch Geosynthetics”
Olivier Gerster, Area Sales Manager Nonwovens–ANDRITZ Asselin-Thibeau (France)
• “Potential for Wetlaid Nonwovens as Geosynthetics”
Klaus Afflerbach, Senior Sales Manager- Voith Paper (Germany)
• “Instruction of South-to-North Water Diversion Project”
Cui Zhanming, Chairman, Hongxiang New Geo-Material Co., Ltd (China)
• “Application of Intelligent Geosynthetics” Liang Xunmei, Chairman, Tai’an Road Engineering Materials Co., Ltd(China)
• “Performance of building waterproofing membrane and its requirement for textile substrate”
Jiang Ruiming, Chief Engineer of TianDingFeng Nonwovens Co., Ltd(China)
• “Performance and Technical Status of Reinforced Geosynthetics” Yang Guangqing, Professor of Shijiazhuang Tiedao University (China)
• “Spunbond nonwovens for advanced road construction” Zhang Meng (Raymond), Technical support engineer –Johns Manville (China)
• “Study on Performance of Polystryrol Blocks and Geosynthetics for Road Construction” Yuri Aliver, Research Laboratory Chief,RSTs Opytnoye (Russia)
• “Long-Term Performance of Geosynthetics for Waste Landfill Application” Han-Yong Jeon, Dept. of Applied Organic Materials Engineering – Inha University (South Korea)
The EAGS is designed to cover the entire value chain, from raw materials to buyers and users of geosynthetics, in Greater Europe and Asia.
This event is organised under the auspices of the International Geosynthetics Society (IGS) and the CCIGS, the China Committee of the International Geosynthetics Society, by CNITA, the China Nonwovens & Industrial Textiles Association, and EDANA, the leading global association serving the nonwovens and related industries. EAGS, the EurAsian Geotextiles Symposium is the first event of its kind and of interest to the whole geotextiles supply chain.
More information and registration can be had here