The Young Professionals Programme at the IWTO Congress – Now Accepting Applications
The IWTO Congress will take place from May 3-5, 2017 in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK
• Build your business network
• Gain awareness of the issues facing the global wool industry
• Meet other young wool professionals from all stages of the supply chain
• Half price Congress registration fee
• Apply today – application deadline is 28 February 2017
Now in its fifth year, the Young Professionals Programme at the IWTO Congress is the perfect way for wool professionals in their 20s and 30s to join this must-attend event for the wool textile industry.
Open to individuals under the age of 35 working at any stage of the wool supply chain, the IWTO Young Professionals attend the Congress at a reduced rate. IWTO partners each YP with a senior wool industry mentor and provides numerous networking opportunities, along with dedicated events such as afternoon tea with IWTO’s president.
More information is available on the IWTO website – or click on the button below to download the application.
Application deadline is February 28, 2017
Visit www.iwto.org/events/2017-congress for Terms & Conditions.
For information on the congress please refer to TextileFuture’s Event Calendar