AVANTEX PARIS the High-Tech + Fashion Trade Show
AVANTEX PARIS today represents the point of reference and place to discover current innovations in technology to help create tomorrow’s fashions.
“AVANTEX PARIS takes place from February 6-9, 2017 at Le Bourget, Paris, France, is evolving and is split into several segments of paramount importance for high-tech fashion design. The newly reorganised exhibition is now divided into Materials & Components / Garments & Accessories / Prototype Studio / Smart Retail. The aim is to provide a pioneering offer, starting with the raw material and continuing through to sales, for each segment. In short, a source for innovative products throughout the value chain. It’s unprecedented!” exclaims Michael Scherpe, President of Messe Frankfurt France.
AVANTEX PARIS in February 2017 promises a wealth of new developments and insights for the future of fashion:
– An area for business start-ups, at the forefront of innovation: start-ups from the La Fashiontech association unveil their products and fashion solutions. Take note of Coloreel’s renewed attendance to present its instantaneous dyeing machine for embroidery and the arrival of Euveka, a robotic mannequin especially for pattern-making.
– Breakthroughs made in France: firms belonging to the Techtera network, the Competitiveness Cluster for Textiles and Flexible Materials in the Rhône- Alpes region, will be exhibiting their latest innovations in technical textiles, which will serve as basis for a fashion collection dreamed up by Louis Gérin and Grégory Lamaud, the shows’ Art Director.
– Sustainable development is still imperative: illustrated by the return of Green Defence, a group of Taiwanese chemists, in attendance since the very first show, and by the Austrian Wolford, a new exhibitor showing its latest biodegradable designs.
– Fashion schools, with high-tech fashion origins: focus on fashion for the future with four European schools which have been invited to present their perspective on the future of the clothing and materials industries.
– Numerous catwalk shows will showcase innovations and set them in motion: Collection Techtera x 2G2L, Collection C’Couture (couture designs using fabrics from the exhibitors, and in particular the innovative embroiderer Forster Rohner) and Avantex on stage, with the collections from To & Guy, the designer Lou-Ann Boehm, the Wolford company, and designs from fashion schools.
Thanks to a partnership initiated three shows ago, AVANTEX Paris took part in the Dornbirn congress last September in order to present the fashion industry’s ambitions to the engineers at the Austrian Man-made Fibers Institute. Exchanges of ideas and sharing of technical expertise between Avantex Paris and Dornbirn continues and fashion is now included as one of the research subjects. Next congress in Dornbirn: 13 – 15 September 2017.
Providing maximum convenience for visitors, AVANTEX Paris belongs to the group of related trade shows organised by Messe Frankfurt France, held in one and the same location, on the same dates and where entry is free upon presentation of professional credentials: Apparel Sourcing Paris, Shawls & Scarves – the accessories show case, Texworld Paris