AATCC Colour Management Workshop
Attend AATCC’s Colour Management Workshop on October 5-6, 2016 and have all your colour questions addressed. Hear world-renowned colour experts discuss colour principles, lighting effects, developing your colour palette, implementing a digital colour program, and much more. This workshop is ideal for merchandisers, retailers, manufacturers, product developers, colour approval managers, specifiers, and designers.
Colour experts will discuss the following topics:
- Colour Communication: Colour Theory Basics—Roland L. Connelly, Sr., RoLyn Group Colour Consultants
- Dye Selection for Desired Fastness Requirements—Nelson E. Houser, M. Dohmen USA
- Colour Communication: Best Practices—Sandy L. Johnson, Colour Solutions International
- Understanding Whites and other Fluorescent Materials—Roland L. Connelly, Sr., RoLyn Group Colour Consultants
- Colour Tolerances in “Black and White”—Ann C. Laidlaw, ACL Colour Consulting LLC, consultant to X-Rite
- Colour and Lighting: Control, Efficiency, and Compliance—Ann C. Laidlaw, ACL Colour Consulting LLC, consultant to X-Rite
- Supply Chain Conformance—Why Don’t my Numbers Match Yours?—Ken R. Butts, Datacolour
- The NVO (New VüDü Order)—The Under Armour Lighthouse Colour Analytics Process Replaces Stupid Old Labdips—Keith Hoover, Under Armour
- The Evolution and Revolution of Global Colour Management—Carol T. Revels, Lands’ End Inc.
Breakout sessions will focus on illumination and observer issues; sample analysis and measurement technique; implementing virtual development in a digital workflow; what is colour formulation; production evaluation and control; and colour controls in the supply chain.
AATCC individual and corporate members registering on or before September 20 pay USD 750 (USD1119 for nonmembers) and will include luncheons, breaks, AATCC Colour Guidebook, Textile Colouration for the Retail Supply Chain, and a copy of all available presentations. After September 20 the registration fee increases to USD 800 for AATCC members (USD 1169 for nonmembers).
Refunds will be honored if cancellations are received on or before September 20, 2016. A USD 75 cancellation fee will be charged. No refunds will be given after September 20, 2016.
Attendance is limited so early registration is encouraged. The workshop will be held at the AATCC headquarters in Research Triangle Park, N.C., USA.
For additional details and to register visit www.aatcc.org/evnt/workshops.