Webinar on exploring economic trends and growth opportunities in Qatar and Saudi Arabia (May 24, 2016)
The Webinar by Frost & Sullivan takes place on May 24, 2016 9:00 AM EST/2:00 pm BST/ 4:00 pm AST/ 6:30 pm IST
With plummeting oil prices denting export revenues, fiscal balances, and growth of Gulf Co-Operation Council (GCC) countries, fiscal consolidation and economic diversification is the need of the hour. Both Qatar and Saudi Arabia are pursing subsidy cuts and are expected to introduce a value added tax (VAT) by 2019, helping to offset the decline in oil revenues. With commitments to enhanced diversification, the non-hydrocarbon sector is expected to play a greater role in the growth of Qatar and Saudi Arabia moving forward.
Questions this webinar will answer:
• How are Qatar and Saudi Arabia fiscally re-strategizing and what are the implications of the same?
• What is the progress on economic diversification and what are the government policies for the same?
• What are some of the non-hydrocarbon related growth opportunities?
Detailed PPT report with coverage including:
• GCC growth and fiscal outlook
• Political, economic and social snapshot for Qatar and Saudi Arabia
• Budget Analysis for Qatar and Saudi Arabia
• Economic Diversification in Qatar and Saudi Arabia- progress and policies
• Infrastructure boom and growing insurance industry in Qatar
• Privatization of Saudi Arabia’s airports
• Industrial Clusters program in Saudi Arabia
• Natural Gas Industry
Outlook for Qatar
Oil Industry Outlook for Saudi Arabia