Big Data Webinar April 25, 2016
Innovation Forum in partnership with CDRC have organized a webinar with University of Leeds, ASDA, Callcredit and Samsung on the business risks and challenges for big data and sustainability – at 13.00 BST 25th April 2016
It is complimentary to listen in and you can sign up.
Our expert panel will debate questions such as:
• What are the opportunities from the use of big data?
• How are companies looking at long-term trends in customer buying patterns? How does this compare with attitudes in terms of sustainable buying choices?
• What are the challenges and opportunities presented by developments in smart gadgets? How can these be used to manage big data?
• How can data sets be segmented to give useful information on attitudes towards sustainability issues?
The webinar discussion will be for one hour, on 25th April, 13.00-14.00 BST / 14.00-15.00 CET.
Confirmed panellists include:
• William Young, professor of sustainability and business, University of Leeds
• Chris Brown, senior director of sustainable business, ASDA
• Andy Peloe, concept manager, Callcredit
• Wouter van Tol, director of sustainability and citizenship, Samsung