The Top 50 emerging Technologies driving Business (webinar April 20, 2016)
The webinar is presented by Frost & Sullivan and the host is Rajiv Kumar, Senior Partner of the company. The highlights are Growth opportunities globally and Multi-billion Dollar Technologies ready to propel industries and transform our World
April 20, 2016 – 11:00 am EST | 4:00 pm GMT | 8:30 pm IST
Disruption is a frightening prospect for most companies unaware of new technologies that will soon arrive to threaten their market position and send their strategy, R&D, and product development teams into tailspins.
Join our briefing to hear a powerful message about what you should do to get ahead of the threat. Key take-aways include:
• Identify emerging technologies that pack maximum potential to fuel global innovation, create innovative products, and drive commercial growth
• Build a plan to track technologies impacting your business in a fast converging world
• Expose your mind to multi-billion dollar opportunities arising out of serendipitous technology convergence
Why You Must Attend:
• The list of emerging technologies across industries is increasing at an exponential rate; however, not every technology is going to disrupt existing business landscapes or transform industries. The challenge is to cut through the “hype” and identify the truly disruptive technologies from the merely incremental ones. The Top 50 Emerging Technologies highlights the most promising technologies that will transform business, economic, and social landscapes, and spawn new business models, products, and services in the near future.
• Innovation is a critical strategic imperative for most organizations. The key to innovation is knowing what your customers will need in the future. These 50 technologies are like beacons that will guide the next strategic moves of innovation executives and R&D professionals.
Registration can be made here