Webinar: on the lifting of Iran sanctions and effect on Middle East Polymers (March 16, 2016)
ICIS, the world’s largest petrochemical market information provider with fast-growing enrgy and fertilizer divisions. It will be hosting an exclusive free live webinar on March 16, 2016 at 15:00 UTC +8 hours (Singapore time), offering detailed analysis of the Middle East polymers market. Gain access to all of the following:
- Implications for the Middle East polymers market, following the Iran sanctions
- Key developments in Iran’s polymers sector
- Price and capacities of Middle East polymers
- Supply and demand balances of polymers including polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polystyrene (PS)
- The near-term outlook for Middle East polymers
Registration is necessary, please click at the link below.