KappAhl with strong first quarter 2015/2016
The first quarter was a strong quarter for Swedish clothier KappAhl: A sound gross margin, still have good cost control and are continuing with its priority investments. What contributes to sound margins is a combination of a successful new offer strategy and a price strategy that compensates for higher purchase prices. In all, KappAhl delivers an operating margin that approaches the long-term target of ten per cent.”
• Gross margin and operating profit exceed the previous year.
• Continued strengthened balance sheet.
• For the first time all three of the Group’s concepts have opened in the same market place; Mall of Scandinavia.
• Shop Online has been launched in Poland.
• Danny Feltmann is the new President and Chief Executive Officer from 1 December.