Announcing the Wool Veterans Programme at the 2016 IWTO Congress
A tailor-made two-day package at a special rate for retired wool industry professionals aged 65 years and older is now available
The Wool Veterans Programme at the 2016 IWTO International Wool Trade Orgnisation’s Congress is a great way to catch up with colleagues, hear from high profile speakers and IWTO leaders, keep abreast of industry developments and enjoy beautiful Sydney, where the first bale of wool was exported more than 200 years ago.
Open to retired wool industry professionals aged 65 years and older, the two-day package includes:
- President’s Welcome Drinks on Tuesday, 5 April at 14:30
- Gala Dinner Cruise on the evening of Tuesday, 5 April
- Full access to the day-long Retail Forum on Wednesday, 6 April
- Woolmark/Ermenegildo Zegna BBQ/Cocktail on Wednesday, 6 April
- WiFi, Mobile App & Delegate’s Bag
- Special registration fee of 825 AU$ (GST incl.)
As space is limited, preference will be given to applicants who prior to retirement made significant contributions to the wool trade and/or IWTO.
Applications must be received by 29 October 2015 and can be made online here