The Webinar is organised by the innovation forum and is scheduled for Wednesday, February 26, 2020 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM CET
With targets looming and the ever-present reminders of the impact of climate change, 2020 is set to be a pivotal year in sustainability. Fashion, an industry with one of the largest carbon and water footprints, is having to rethink and transform its operations in an effort to stay within planetary limits and keep temperature increases below 1.5°C. Join us as we explore the leading initiatives by global brands attempting to transform their supply chains to combat climate change.
In this hour long webinar, we’ll discuss and debate:
– How can companies deliver measurable reductions in GHGs across the value chain?
– How to effectively scale up initiatives that are water efficient, reduce chemical discharge and protect the environment
– Will sustainability concerns spell the end of ‘fast fashion’?
– Can brands leverage climate action to engage consumers?
– How the new business models of the low carbon economy look set to evolve and grow
– Andreas Streubig, director global sustainability, Hugo Boss
– Pascal Brun, head of sustainability, H&M
– Stefan Seidel, head of corporate sustainability, Puma Group
Tobias Webb, founder, Innovation Forum (moderator)
Online registration can be had here