On Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 9.00 P.M under the umbrella of the Fine Arts School, Etam will celebrate its tenth live show with Paris Fashion Week’s sexiest show. An event marked by French blend of elegance and boldness, cool attitude and confident sexiness
- NTM, Joey Starr & Kool Shen are back. Let’s celebrate!
- Anne-Marie, topping the charts with over 78 million views on YouTube.
- Alice Merton, a surprising and stirring voice. She describes her music style as “Passionate pop”.
- La Femme, the French rock group that exports its electro psychedelic world around the globe.
- Gabriel-Kane, for the first time on the Paris stage, will perform one of the tracks from his very first album.
- And 80 models to present a collection that showcases the brand’s style, fashion and know-how stretching back 100 years.
A spectacular show and unexpected aftershow
The live show will be followed by the French Liberté Festival, Fashion Week’s first music festival. The artists from the show, joined by other performers, will perform in the courtyard of the École des Beaux Arts, customised for the occasion in Festival style, in front of an audience of 1,500 guests.
Innovative Digital Content
Follow all the latest news from this tenth show and first festival on the brand’s social media.
Both events will, of course, be broadcast live on etam.com, with the possibility of buying pieces from the show right away. An opportunity to be the first to discover and buy the ultra-sexy exceptional collection, Minuit Paris.
The new Etam app will offer an unprecedented augmented reality experience.