New digital design resource gives customers ability to virtually transform any room with latest flooring trends and styles
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL), one of North America’s largest specialty retailers of high-quality hard-surface flooring, announced the launch of its floor visualizer, a new digital tool to help customers picture the latest flooring styles and trends in their home. By uploading a photo of any room, customers can use the floor visualizer — found online at lumberliquidators.com — to digitally preview Lumber Liquidators’ collection of fashion-forward flooring solutions.
“Lumber Liquidators’ floor visualizer is our latest design resource that helps inspire customers in search of a beautiful floor that matches their personal style,” said Charles Tyson, Chief Customer Experience Officer of Lumber Liquidators. “Customers can use this digital tool to overcome visualization hurdles by picturing how Lumber Liquidators flooring styles can transform any room.”
Visualizing the Hottest Trends and Newest Floors
Customers can use the floor visualizer to see how the hottest floor trends and newest products from Lumber Liquidators will look in their homes, such as:
• Wide-plank flooring: a traditional, rustic choice that creates a dramatic look. Lumber Liquidators’ newest engineered hardwood additions to its Bellawood collection — Claire Gardens Oak and Hillside Cove Oak — feature extra-wide, 8.5-inch planks that showcase subtle saw marks and visually complement larger, more open rooms.
• Distressed and textured flooring: a more subtle, even visual that exposes the rich grains of the wood. The new Baltic Reflection Oak hardwood by Virginia Mill Works creates this natural, time-worn appeal through a distressing technique called rebrushing, which replicates the rippled appearance of a vintage, handcrafted floor.
• Minimalism: embracing simplicity in interior design. Products like Great Plains Oak by Builder’s Pride feature fine, even graining that showcase the wood’s natural character. A matte finish and whitewashed blonde hues set a refreshing, neutral stage for charming, minimalist décor and contemporary, new classic looks.
Lumber Liquidators’ complete assortment of more than 400 varieties of flooring styles across solid and engineered hardwood, bamboo, laminate, waterproof vinyl plank, porcelain tile and cork will soon all be available to view through the new floor visualizer. The debut of this digital design resource follows the recent opening of Lumber Liquidators’ first expanded-format store location in Altamonte Springs, Florida, which features an in-store design center to help inspire customers to find their perfect floor.
With 415 locations, Lumber Liquidators is one of North America’s leading specialty retailers of hard-surface flooring. The company features more than 400 varieties of floors in the latest styles, including solid and engineered hardwood, bamboo, cork, laminate, waterproof vinyl plank and porcelain tile. Additionally, Lumber Liquidators provides a wide selection of flooring enhancements and accessories to complement, install and maintain new floors. Every location is staffed with flooring experts who can provide advice, pro services and installation options for all of Lumber Liquidators’ products, much of which is in stock and ready for delivery. All Lumber Liquidators products are backed by best-in-class warranties and a best-price guarantee.
Learn more about Lumber Liquidators:
• Commitment to compliance, quality and the communities it serves: https://www.lumberliquidators.com/quality
• Follow on social media: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.