Please join the United States Department of Commerce and the Pakistan Ministry of Commerce to learn about commercial opportunities in Pakistan and gain a better understanding of Pakistan’s business climate. Director General of Trade Policy with Pakistan’s Ministry of Commerce, Mr. Muhammad Ashraf, will provide an overview of promising commercial sectors of interest for U.S. companies and will discuss Pakistan’s business climate and ongoing reform efforts. U.S. companies interested in exploring opportunities in the Pakistani market are encouraged to participate.
The final 30 minutes of the webinar will be dedicated to addressing questions from participants. To submit questions or topics of interest in advance of the webinar, please contact Commerce Department International Trade Specialist Megan Hyndman at Megan.Hyndman@trade.gov.
• Pakistan’s economic outlook and priority sectors for growth
• Overview of Pakistan’s business climate
• Question and answer session
Mr. Muhammad Ashraf, Director General of Trade Policy, Pakistan Ministry of Commerce
Mr. Syed Bakhtiyar Kazmi, Partner, KPMG Taseer Hadi & Company
Ms. Aisha Humera Moriani, Joint Secretary of the Americas, Pakistan Ministry of Commerce
Ms. Diane Farrell, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Asia, U.S. Department of Commerce
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. ET. Cost: There is no fee to view this webinar.
- You will receive three emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line.
- For more information contact Linda Abbruzzese at 202-482-3787 or Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov
- The first time a participant joins or starts an event, the Event Manager will automatically be installed allowing them to view the webinar.
Registration is necessary and can be made online here : https://emenuapps.ita.doc.gov/ePublic/event/editWebReg.do?SmartCode=9QDG