Find out how to calculate the Material Circularity Index (MCI) for your products using GaBi Software. Easily quantify the circularity of your products and services in line with the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s methodology. Benchmark and communicate the performance of your products from a circularity approach with our new tool
Why attend the webinar:
- Get a brief introduction to the MCI Concept
- Review the high level GaBi Circularity Tool Demo
- Gain first-hand insights from Jacob Douwe Egberts into how to use LCA and circularity to improve the sustainability of your packaging
When: June 21, 4pm-5pm CEST
- Peter Shonfield, Technical Director, thinkstep UK
- Amy Stockwell, R&D Ingredients Research Specialist, Jacobs Douwe Egberts
Unable to join? Register for the webinar and receive the presentation slides and a recording of the webinar via email on about 24h after the webinar!
Online registration can be had here
GaBi is a powerful tool to quantify, benchmark and communicate the circularity of your products
Key to achieving a circular economy is the development of more “circular” products, but it can be hard to assess what this means in practice or how a company should make the first steps on the path from a linear to a circular model.
The new GaBi Circularity Tool allows the Material Circularity Indicator (MCI) developed by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation to be implemented within conventional GaBi LCA models.
The Circularity Tool supports you to:
- Quantify the circularity level of products
- Measure how efficiently you are transitioning to more circular product systems
- Integrate circularity as a metric alongside conventional LCA results
- Benchmark your products internally and against peers
- Integrate circularity in R&D, design and procurement decisions
- Communicate in a credible way, create science-based messages and reports