The 6th edition of the bi-annual Digital Textile Congress 2023 will take place in Ghent, Belgium, September 28-29, 2023. This international conference intends to bring forward the best research, latest developments on digital technologies, including hardware, software, digital inks, printed materials and their related applications. It’s about all the aspects of digital technologies that go into making creative, functional textile, from clothing, soft signage, technical, outdoor and indoor textile.
We cordially invite you to give a lecture during this international conference. The call for
papers is open. We are expecting over 230 attendees (number of attendees of previous edition: 274 coming from 22 different countries). The language of communication at the conference will be English, and all abstracts must be written in English.
The Conference Committee invites you to submit abstracts in following core topic areas:
- Digital Printing/Finishing/Dyeing
- Fabrication Principles and Processes, including pre and post treatments
- Developments in digital inks, hardware, software
- Functional inks (electronic, OLED, hydrophobic antimicrobial,…)
- Lab2Fab, micro-factories
- Sustainablility issues, Colour Lifecycle Management
- Digital Workflows – Applications
- Designing, Fashion
- New Business Models, e-commerce; IoT, Artificial intelligence …